Do you have a piano at home? Are you a professional piano player? Digital piano are now getting a great demand in the market. Many music learners and professionals are now in the verge of buying this variety. But, did you think of piano headphones? This is one of the vital accessories to use with digital pianos. You can find many benefits of this product.
Benefits of piano headphones
- It increases the clarity of musical instrument
- You can play piano without disturbing people around
- It reduces stage fright of the new piano player
- Most digital keyboard cannot bring sufficient sound. Connecting to headphone boosts the sound
- Player can get experience of playing piano on stage
How to use headphone with piano keyboard?
Sometimes the piano keyboard does not have a speaker. But, you need to practice piano certainly. The piano headphones play an important role over here. It is also very easy to use the headphone. Just you need to plug-in to your keyboard and place the headphone on your ear. As soon as you plug-in the headphone, your speaker will stop and the sound will be audible only to your ear.
Types of earphones for keyboards
It is now possible to get wide ranges of earphones in the market. Each type of ear phone has a different built and features. Each one has a different design that fits the requirement of each individual.
- On the ear headphones- You have to wear this headphone from your head. This consist of two ear lobes with foams that provide great cushioning. The sound quality is really good.
- Earbuds- This involves two small objects that sits inside the outer ear portion. It has two wires that connects the musical instrument to your ear.
- In the ear headphones- This two objects will go inside your ear making an appearance of in-depth sound. This will directly go inside your ear canal.
- Over the ear headphones- This is a little bigger type of headphone that will sit over your head from the top. I will make the appearance of hairband. It involves great cushioning.
What kind of earphones are good for digital pianos?
Now, using the type of headphones depends on each individual. Some of you may be comfortable with over the ear headphone, whereas others wish to put the earbuds. It is absolutely on your suitability. If you want to get a great sound effect, the ‘Over the era headphones’ will be great. But, those are visible when you wear. Thus, if you want to get a headphone which is not visible, the varieties such as ‘in the earphones’ and ‘earbuds’ will be preferable.
Best piano headphones
Choosing the right headphone for your piano is not an easy task. But, you can get some expert advice in this article. Based on it, you can easily make a choice on the particular headphones. You can even compare each headphones with one another.
This is one of the closed ear headphones available in the market. It is used for variety of purpose. You can connect it to any devices and hear music easily. It is stereo headphone variation that has a good sound reproduction process. The user has to wear it like a hairband from the top. The ear support is very comfortable. You won’t get pain while hearing music with Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone.
Features of Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone
- The headphone is very lightweight
- It has a perfect ergonomic design to suite the purpose
- Headphone has the cord length of 3.3-9.8 feet
- It gives a soft support with padded ear guard
- Sound quality of the headphone is worth appreciating
- Device comes with extended frequency response.
Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone is headphone you can easily attach with your piano. There is no such complication in connecting the cord. It comes with natural sound production feature. You can feel the comfort with padded ear cups around your ears. It is easy to replace every accessories with the head phone. For example you can easily change its audio cord and headband padding. This is light weight product with wonderful sound quality. User gives it 4.3 out of 5.
This is not a very simple headphone. You can call this device, the hybrid headphone. You will get all the advantages of close back and open head phones in this particular variation. The Beyerdynamic DT-880 comes with 250 ohms. Thus, the resistance is proportionately high. But, there are more options of taking the device with more OHM. Yes you can get the headphone with the configuration up to 600 OHM.
Features of Beyerdynamic DT-880
- The piano headphone comes with innovative brass reflex system. Naturally, you can get superb audio performance.
- People can get the headphone with two variations. One is with 250 ohms and the other one is 600 ohms.
- Surprisingly, there is no cord. It is absolutely wireless
- It is a semi open headphone. You get it with 1/4th inches adapter and gold vaporizer stereo
- The German made device comes with 2 years manufacturing warranty.
This is one of the rarest headphones that comes with semi open back ear cups. The German made headphone is very strong and durable. It comes with innovative brass reflex system. The quality of sound is excellent. It fits very comfortably over your ears due to soft and padded ear support. Users gives it 4.5 out of 5.
Shure is the name of one of the premium headphone manufacturers. They also manufactures wonderful microphones. Unlike other headphones manufacturers, this one has brought its model ‘Shure SRH840 studio headphones’ with detachable chord variation. The sound quality of the head phone is really good.
Features of Shure SRH840 studio headphones
- The headphone has ergonomic fit with well-padded headband
- It is very durable, suitable to use everyday
- Headphone comes with rich brass response and has clear mild range
- You can store it in any place with its collapsible design
- Portable headphone can be easily carried from one place to another
- It puts comfort to your ear buds.
The smart headphone fits well with your digital piano keyboard. The chord of the headphone comes with coiled variation. Naturally, folding it becomes very easy. It is one of the best piano headphones that is used in studios. The soft padded headphone make the user easy to wear and be comfortable while listening to music. It is very durable even if it has collapsible design. Though the headphone is little expensive, user rates it 5 out of 5.
Are you looking for the best quality headphone? The Fostex USA TH900 is the one you must consider. Foster is the name found in the recording companies for long time. People are paying dollars to get products from this company. The specialty about their product is the fact that, they include goad coated plug.
Features of Fostex USA TH900
- The headphone is for professional grade with high quality
- It comes with very comfortable as well as soft ear pads.
- Headphone has dynamic divers of 2 inches
- You get this with traditional Japanese lacquered with craftsman finish
- People will get the head phone stand with it
- Device is made up of bio- cellulose fibers.
Fostex USA TH900 is always a better quality product that any other headphones of same range or lower. It is very resistant with 25-Ohm variation. It is also tested and founded shock proof. The ear pads are extremely soft. Anyone can wear is to listen music. The product comes with 2 inch dynamic divers. But, the price range is quite high for low or medium income group. But, professional devoting themselves in music can use it and enjoy. Users gives it 4.7 out of 5.
You get the headphone of good quality. The brand made this piano headphone with small drivers. The brass response is also quite high. Another great feature of AKG K 240 MK headphone is the fact that, the chord attached to it is detachable. This makes the headphone very easy to carry and portable.
Features of AKG K 240 MK
- This is a piano headphone with semi open variation
- The chord is 3m but can be easily detachable
- It is an open studio headphone variety
- The padding over the ear option is very soft. This will keep you away from getting hurt.
- Device comes with the classic design to fulfill individual needs
- It will give naturally open sound quality with integrated open air design
The high quality headphone provides performance of professional level. You can use it at home or right at the studio. It comes with semi open air design. Naturally, it will give you the result of accurate dynamic transducer. The ear area has circum-aural pads. As a result, if you wear it for long hours while listening to music, there won’t be any discomfort or pain in your ear. It is a portable device with detachable chord. The price can be high. But, it’s worth for this quality. Users rates it b3.8 out of 8.